Position: Junior Software Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our experienced software product team. You will report directly to the CTO and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, responding to production bug and feature requests and supporting development efforts with the remote development team.
To ensure success as a Junior Software Developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Junior Software Developer provides valuable support to the product & sales while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Git (Command Line or UI)
- AngularJS 1.7 or greater. (Vue is nice to have)