Next-generation sequencing instruments no longer need to be limited to their immediate labs and institutions. With Meenta, you can find and submit projects to thousands of shared sequencing equipment and services.Sign In
Meenta is a scientific equipment-sharing platform. We are building the digital infrastructure for large scientific equipment and their associated services so that biotech and pharma can access them on-demand without the need to acquire millions of dollars of machines. We are creating workflows that connect thousands of wet lab services to instruments to data analysis pipelines to create a global virtual network. Scientists in Biotech and Pharma can now think of CAPEX as an operational expense that is as easy to access as CPU time in the cloud. Our initial application makes genome-sequencing instruments accessible through an on-line booking system but has been designed to accommodate any capital instrumentation in Life Sciences and beyond. Thousands of scientific machines are underutilized across the world while they could be helping researchers discover new treatments or even cures for millions of diseases. As Director of Demand, you will be part of the founding team and doing something historic. You will change how science is consumed across the world from genomics and beyond.
You will develop the strategic marketing plans for the demand generation programs and then oversee the implementation and execution of drive measurable top-line growth. You'll be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads from target account lists.
You'll work closely with the sales team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close a deal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic thinking and leverage best-in-class technology to build reports, measure success and ultimately extract campaign insights for continued optimization.
You will work closely with the founders, product and thought leaders in the field to compel new users to get on board. You are an aggressive, energetic, creative self-starter who can communicate an inspired vision of the company to build a strong brand that results in sales.
● Help to develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue
● Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI campaigns, including the creation of product videos, sales and marketing assets that will help accelerate the sales cycle.
● Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including lead nurturing campaigns (email), digital marketing programs. Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
● Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
● Manage the marketing demand generation budget
● Own marketing technology stack; evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve the process and optimize performance
● Communicate up, down and across the organization to ensure the best business outcomes from every Demand Gen priority and investment
● Coordinate campaign and digital initiatives by co-managing the editorial calendar with thought leadership/content initiative owner.
● Work collaboratively across the organization to align your areas of responsibility - digital demand generation, events and web assets with an SLA with our existing thought leadership/content initiative owner and with the sales leadership.
● Develop and maintain a corporate dashboard for lead to sale tracking including but not limited opportunities and prospects, conversion rates, lead pipeline/lead-to-cash flow, source tracking (organic search, paid media, site referral, social, email), content engagement metrics (visitors, open rate, click-through rate, bounce rate) and attribution modeling.
● 2 years of experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment.
● General understanding of the biotech & pharma space or Life Sciences
● Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
● Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., digital marketing (Esp. LinkedIn), events, lead nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM), etc.)
● Proven experience in creating and managing web presence and other marketing materials like product videos and sales sheets
● Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
● A data-driven individual who developed shared measurement and tracking of demand generation programs for marketing and sales.
● Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
● Ability to lead and communicate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives and provide recommendations for pipeline growth.
● Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences.
● Proven record of partnering with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
● Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills.
● Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, and business intelligence. Specific experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, & Drift.